- organize and prepare ITQ (Invitation to Quote) and RFP (Request for Proposal) documents
- attend tender openings
- prepare purchase order requests
- track costs charged against various projects
- obtain quotes, ordering, and arranging for delivery of supplies and materials
- create and prepare documents for contract initiation for successful bidders
- locate suppliers for local, provincial, and international purchases
- assist with inventory control
Rhiannon Daloise, Proprietor
Phone/Text: 1 (250) 551-2667
Based out of Kamloops BC
"You're a lot of fun and you're an awesome teacher to work with."
"I'd just like to thank you for coming into our class and sharing info, and I wish you great success with your business. Thanks."
Search Office Work Made Easy